Re: progmodes/project.el and search paths

From: Eric Ludlam
Subject: Re: progmodes/project.el and search paths
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:48:52 -0400

On 08/03/2015 11:09 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>What linker and pre-processor? Seriously, you're talking to a Ruby
>developer here.
I sincerely hope the results of this development will support more
than just Ruby.  Most languages today, even those that are "normally"
interpreted, have some kind of compiler.  And even Ruby might grow a
compiler some day.  I think supporting that is a no-brainer.
.

To flip things around, what would it take to have CEDET support ruby?

I don't know anything about it, but if you just need to identify the root of some vc identified directory tree, then it already does.

Eric