Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:13:47 -0400

Stefan> IOW we don't need to worry about local Lisp_Object values: they'll be
Stefan> found by the conservative stack scanner.
> Is there a reason to keep GCPRO around?

IIUC there are still some situations where we build without conservative
stack scanning.

We should probably go and enable it everywhere.  If noone complains that
should indicate that indeed conservative stack scanning is used (or ca
be used) everywhere, so we could drop the GCPROs.

        Stefan