Re: New maintainer

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: New maintainer
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 18:32:23 +0100

(Back on the topic of new maintainers)

I only know John Wiegley by reputation and by code (both of which are
very good), but putting that together with the conversations on the
current topic, it looks to me like he would make a very good
maintainer.

I know Eli from many other topics on this list, and I also think he
would make a good addition to the maintainer team. My only concern
would be that the burn-out effect might cause him to cease
contributing. Eli is among our most active contributors and I shiver
in fear at the thought of losing his contributions.

Best,
Artur