Emacs Hack Night in San Francisco next week; suggestions?

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Emacs Hack Night in San Francisco next week; suggestions?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 01:16:15 -0800

Next Saturday evening I'll be at an "Emacs Hack Night" in San Francisco
(details below). The objective of the evening will be to get more people
looking the bugs from our tracker, and maybe even to start tackling a few of
them then and there.

For those of you who have been diligently herding bugs, are there areas we
should focus on that you haven't gotten to yet? I'm not sure in what order
Lars, Andrew, Eli and others have been looking at our old bugs. I suppose we
can just look at the "last responded to" time and base our attention there.

But if anyone has suggestions for fruitful areas of focus, please let me know!

http://www.meetup.com/Emacs-SF/events/229160319/