Re: Removing prog-indentation-context

From: Vitalie Spinu
Subject: Re: Removing prog-indentation-context
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:45:12 +0100

I think the third element of prog-indentation-context is unlikely to be used by
major-modes anyways. Firstly due to inherent complexity of the concept, secondly
due to undefined, multi-mode specific, semantics of what to do with those
spans/chunks.

In any case, multi-mode engines can ignore prog-indentation-context. My bet is
that they will always do so, at least because there is no reliable way to
identify modes which use it and modes which don't.

  Vitalie