Re: [Announce] The new Emacs homepage is online!

From: Clément Pit--Claudel
Subject: Re: [Announce] The new Emacs homepage is online!
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:01:56 +0200

Hey Nicolas,

Awesome! Looks beautiful, and very convenient too.

One thing that I find confusing: some links bring you to a new page, and others
to a subsection of a page:

Features → index.html
Downloads → downloads.html
Releases → index.html (* this one is confusing *)
Documentation → documentation.html
(Tour → Old Emacs website)
(also Support → HTTP 404)

There's no way to go back to the top of the home page, either.
I'd suggest either making Downloads part of the home page, or moving releases
to its own page; in any case, adding a link back to home would be nice too :)

Great work in any case!
Clément.