Re: master 0695108 2/2: Revert "Add `r'/`l' grep command history command

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: master 0695108 2/2: Revert "Add `r'/`l' grep command history commands"
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 22:18:59 -0700

> An contrary to popular belief, reverting code is not a great way to motivate
> people to contribute.

I agree, I just wanted to stop any further work before we started having merge
commits and other changes sitting on top of those.

My apologies for the abrupt revert, without comments (I'll remember to do that
in future). I like the direction your change is headed, but it shouldn't
happen before consensus either. The master branch, while intended for Emacs
26, isn't open for new features without some discussion beforehand.