Re: Your latest commits on emacs-25

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Your latest commits on emacs-25
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 22:58:38 -0700

John Wiegley wrote:
   emacs-25: We're preparing this for release, so everyone should be very
   cautious. Even a safe fix, if not necessary, should go to master now.

The fixes in question look reasonably safe and localized. "Necessary" is often in the eye of the beholder; that being said, the fixes are all for bug reports that are recent or that have been pinged recently. I suggest leaving them in emacs-25.