Who is the maintainer of emacs-mirror?

From: Takaaki Ishikawa
Subject: Who is the maintainer of emacs-mirror?
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 15:28:41 +0900

Hi folks,

I’d like to contact with a person who maintains the emacs-mirror repository in
Github. I will appreciate it if you could give me a contact information.

As you know, the official git repository for Org-mode is provided by using a
git protocol from orgmod.org. I believe, however, it should be also provided
through HTTPS protocol like emacs-mirror, and it would be better consolidated
to common Github personal or organisation account since it is simple.

Best regards,
Takaaki Ishikawa