Re: Emacs pretest 25.0.93

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest 25.0.93
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:57:03 +0000

In the *About GNU Emacs* buffer (C-h C-a), I see those bold italics from Chris Zheng's build (as he sees the same too, of course).
I don't see that on my latest build of emacs-25 as of yesterday on RHEL 6.6.

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:43 AM Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> From: address@hidden (Phillip Lord)
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 23:30:39 +0100
>
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> From: address@hidden (Phillip Lord)
> >> Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:09:12 +0100
> >>
> >> I've build the windows binaries for this pre-test.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> >> One think I notice is that the splash screen is now in italics.
> >
> > It isn't here.  Can you show a screenshot?
>
> Do you mean, your build isn't in italics, or my build isn't in italics?

The former, of course.

> The screen by Chris is exactly what I am getting. I don't see the same
> thing with previous pretests.

And I don't see this with the current pretest (or any of the previous
ones), and not with the current emacs-25 branch.  It is something in
the way you built this pretest, I presume.  Or maybe I'm missing
something.

Kaushal Modi