Re:Subject: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Ema

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Subject: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Emacs package
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:20:31 +0800 (CST)

```
Screen Control: the fastest, easiest-to-use window and frame control available for GNU Emacs. With just a few keystrokes, you can shift from increasing a window's height by 5 lines to moving a frame by 220 pixels or immediately moving it to a screen corner. Text in each window or frame may be enlarged or shrunk (zoomed) for easy viewing, plus many other features;
```

This is very like: [hydra](https://github.com/abo-abo/hydra)