Re: Improving describe-mode and discoverability

From: Clément Pit--Claudel
Subject: Re: Improving describe-mode and discoverability
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:52:20 -0400

On 2016-06-23 14:46, Robert Weiner wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Clément Pit--Claudel <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>
>     ‘C-M-q’ (prog-indent-sexp)
>           Indent the expression after point.
>
> One small formatting suggestion is to surround the key sequences
> with curly braces, {C-M-q}. I have been doing this for years and it
> makes key sequences appear quite nicely in text. For Hyperbole users,
> it has the additional benefit that a mouse click on the key sequence
> will invoke its key binding, so you get an implicit hyperbutton for
> free.

Thanks! Isn't the convention to surround them in `single quotes' (which get
translated into ‘curly quotes’), though?
By invoke the keybinding, do you mean browse to the source, or run the
associated command? The latter would be undesirable, since most of these
commands are going to be context-sensitive.

Clément.