RE: systemd @ in filenames not supported by thing-at-point

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: systemd @ in filenames not supported by thing-at-point
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 23:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

> > Please don't cross-post to emacs-devel and
> > help-gnu-emacs. Pick one. (In this case, the
> > latter might be better.)
>
> Phew! Because when you said "pick one", for
> a moment I thought *I* was supposed to make
> the pick!

You are.  You judge which list you think is more
appropriate - for you and for others.  Which list would
help you more?  Which would help other users or Emacs
developers more?

> And why isn't this a devel issue?

Maybe it is.  If you think it is, then post to emacs-devel.
>From my understanding of your question, I thought (think)
it is better suited for help-gnu-emacs.  But it is up to you
which you choose.  My only request was not to cross-post the
question.

Is it a how-do-I-do-this question or a question about Emacs
development?