Re: Emacs Mac port

From: Marius Kjeldahl
Subject: Re: Emacs Mac port
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:31:58 +0000

Thanks, did a quick test and seems to work fine as usual. One noticeable difference is that in your build, the fonts are weighted heavier. On my iMac5K, your version looks bold compared to the regular version. I've posted a link to screenshots below, although it's less visible in a compressed image than on my actual screen.

https://snag.gy/aiqFch.jpg

Anyways, thanks!

Marius K.