Re: About the 'minibuffer' frame parameter

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: About the 'minibuffer' frame parameter
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:49:48 +0000

Actually I noticed some pretty strange minibuffer behavior today. I don't know what caused that to happen so I cannot explain how to recreate that.

I am on the aed22ca build of master.

Here's my best attempt to explain this:

- The minibuffer height increased to 2 characters (so I saw 2 rows instead of 1)
- And I got 2 cursors in there.. one cursor had the default cursor face, and other looked like the cursor face in inactive window.

That probably doesn't give you any hint.. but I thought of at least mentioning it. I hope to get a recipe for that so that you can recreate the issue consistently.