Proposal: font lock for `describe-variable`

From: Tianxiang Xiong
Subject: Proposal: font lock for `describe-variable`
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:36:38 -0700

I've modified `describe-mode` to font-lock values as appropriate, and also cleaned up the code a bit. The changes should be self-evident.

Right now I'm thinking about linking some of the more technical terms (e.g. "permanently local") to the Emacs Info manual. What is the right way to xref to Info manual nodes in the Help buffer?

Thanks,

Tianxiang Xiong