fold-dwim development

From: Ingo Lohmar
Subject: fold-dwim development
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 19:12:33 +0100

Hi All,

This may not be the best place to ask, but I wanted to check here before
sending personal mails: The package 'fold-dwim' (very nice, IMO) is
available on melpa

https://github.com/melpa/melpa/blob/master/recipes/fold-dwim

, which fetches it from the 'emacsmirror' repo
on github.

Is there any standard procedure to contribute?  I have an implementation
of a small "TODO" line in fold-dwim.el, but I am unsure about pull
requests on emacsmirror --- mostly because there are none :)

Thanks for any pointers.

Ingo