Re: GnuPG homedir and package.el?

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: GnuPG homedir and package.el?
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 16:01:18 +0200

On 2017-03-26, at 09:41, Jens Lechtenboerger wrote:

> On 2017-03-20, at 18:43, Jens Lechtenboerger wrote:
>
>> On 2017-03-20, at 09:37, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
>>
>>> The defcustom you introduced is the missing piece for more
>>> advanced users, so I think that resolves the issue for everyone. I hope
>>> you agree.
>>
>> I agree that this resolves the issue.
>
> As there doesn't seem to be any objection, could somebody please
> apply the patch?

I just created an account on savannah and requested inclusion for
emacs.

How do people go about changing etc/NEWS and manual pages?
Should the small changes required in this case be discussed here?
Those changes of documentation are sometimes introduced as separate
commits, sometimes combined with the code change.  What is
preferred?

Best wishes
Jens