Re: easy tasks ?

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: Re: easy tasks ?
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 22:54:52 -0400

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Jean-Christophe Helary
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you Noam. I'm guessing there is no general "task" or "rfe" system for
> emacs development?
>
> In my email, I'm tagging tasks that I said I'd handle or I want to get
> involved with. But it only covers topics discussed in the past months.  I've
> not yet "discovered" the system that documents where to look for issues I can
> tackle.

The bug tracker (web interface at [1], M-x install-package debbugs RET
for an Emacs interface) mostly fills that role. There is also
etc/TODO, and some places in the code have TODO lists or comments as
well.

[1]:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=emacs;max-bugs=100;base-order=1;bug-rev=1