Re: Emacs-26 threads problem [win64]

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: Emacs-26 threads problem [win64]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 21:58:35 +0200

> The value of stack_pos keeps increasing. Isn't there some limit that is reached here ?

Maybe.  I don't see anything like that, the stack_pos address remains
almost fixed here.  I think what you see means the threads created by
the tests don't exit, so the following tests create threads with stack
space higher and higher in the address space.

Does the problem go away if you insert at the beginning of each test a
loop like this:

  (while (> (length (all-threads)) 1)
    (sleep-for 0.1))

This makes all the 28 tests pass. A bit scary though.

Fabrice