Re: SVG/PNG images in toolbars?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: SVG/PNG images in toolbars?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 09:51:37 +0300

> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Clément Pit-Claudel <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 00:49:23 +0200
>
> > If your build uses GTK, then by default the toolbar comes from GTK as
> > well, not from Emacs.
>
> Thanks! But I don't follow. What do you mean?

I mean that AFAIU the toolbar icons are looked up using GTK functions,
see gtkutil.c.  I don't know enough about GTK, but it could well be
that the icons are found in places different from what you'd expect by
looking in the Emacs tree.

Once again, I'm hardly an expert on how GTK toolbar works in Emacs, so
apologies if the above is incorrect or misleading.