Re: line-pixel-height beyond eol

From: Tak Kunihiro
Subject: Re: line-pixel-height beyond eol
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 09:29:55 +0900 (JST)

Thank you for the response.  Let me rephrase.

(a)  emacs 26.0.90
(b)  emacs -Q
(c)  M-x eww www.gnu.org
(d)  C-u C-u C-n (to move to GNU picture)
(e)  M-: (set-window-hscroll nil 100)
(f)  C-l C-l (locate GNU-picture line to the top of the screen)

Let me define `physical height' as length of height of a line, that is measured
by physical scale.
After operation (e), physical height of GNU-picture line is (frame-char-height)
such as 20 pixel.
After operation (f), physical height of GNU-picture line is tall such like 144
pixel.

The same GNU-picture line is shown with different physical height
depending on where the line is located.  Is this expected behavior?