Re: Problem quitting properly from transient keymap with one keystroke

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Problem quitting properly from transient keymap with one keystroke
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:32:17 -0400

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Oleh Krehel <address@hidden> wrote:

Have you looked at the hydra package on ELPA? It's easy to do what you
describe with `defhydra'.
Initially, it relied on the default `set-transient-map', but now it
uses `hydra-set-transient-map' (which makes some things easier).

​Thanks.  Hydra is at the top of my list for new packages to work with; I just watched your London talk on it which was very clear.​
It would be nice if you could also offer a mini-hydra like your original prototype which would be less than say 100 lines and would
be easier to use for very basic needs.

Bob