Re: `thunk-let'?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: `thunk-let'?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 20:25:09 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> > I will send a message with "Texinfo 101" later today.
>
> Here it is.  Let me know if something in your plain-text draft is not
> covered.

Great, that will help a lot.

But where should the new page go?  Under "Control Structures" maybe?

It seems a bit misplaced everywhere, also because it's a separate
library with no autoloads (I think we didn't want autoloads), so you
must explicitly `require' it, unlike all other stuff there.

Thanks,

Michael.