Re: set-transient-map and a question

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: set-transient-map and a question
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 06:49:23 -0700

:-) I didn't test that because I wasn't binding the modifier letters;
one of my current goals with emacs/emacspeak is to minimize chording
-- if interested, see the article on xcape in the  Emacspeak blog:
https://emacspeak.blogspot.com/2023/02/enhance-emacs-ergonomics-under-x-happy.html

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮