Re: Distinguishing `consp` and `functionp`

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: Distinguishing `consp` and `functionp`
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 18:00:29 -0600

Hi Stefan,

It's got several rough edges (most importantly that
`byte-code-function-p` returns non-nil for interpreted function values),
but it seems to work OK so far.

Forgive me if this is noise (i.e. if that is already intended to be fixed): If that were not fixed, it would break a few things in non-core packages that I'm aware of.

Other than that, and offering no opinion on the patch itself, I'm certainly in favor of the intent. :)

Thanks,
Adam