Re: MPS: face-cache

From: Gerd Möllmann
Subject: Re: MPS: face-cache
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 14:41:17 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> On startup, I believe we have initially a tty frame (invisble).
>
> That frame is deleted in the GUI session, but AFAIR is kept in the -nw
> session and in daemon sessions.  So we should probably do something
> about it as well.

I would imagine that initial frame is in Vframe_list (how would it not
be?), in which case we would see it through staticvec. We would have to
check though if it is in the loaded pdump (I believe it is), and ensure
that we don't ignore it in scan_staticvec becasue it is
pdumper_object_p. (Don't know if that could happen.)