Re: [Orgmode] keyboard command request: jumping to links in org mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] keyboard command request: jumping to links in org mode
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:41:42 +0100

OK, I will put these functions into 4.63.

As for key bindings, C-n, C-p or M-n, M-p come to
mind - but I don't think I can give you these as default,
so please define keys yourself.

You might want to combine this with

    (setq org-return-follows-link t)

or

    (setq org-tab-follows-link t)

- Carsten

On Jan 25, 2007, at 3:54, T. V. Raman wrote:

Hi,

I need a keyboard command to move through the links in an
org-mode buffer; I cant find something that will do this at
present.

This means that I need to use regular word navigation commands at
present to navigate to a link on a line before hitting c-c c-o
--- tab would have been a possible key to use for this but it's
already taken.

Key choice aside I'd like two interactive commands, org-next-link
and org-previous-link --- should basically come down to executing
(goto-char (next-single-property-change ..)) of the right
property.

Do you think something like this could be added?

--
Best Regards,
--raman

Email:  address@hidden