[Orgmode] Re: Numeric Priorities

From: Nuutti Kotivuori
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Numeric Priorities
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:02:25 +0300

Dmitri Minaev wrote:
> But Nuutti offered to interpret the absent priority as the default
> one, and I prefer to differentiate between the unrated entries and
> the entries with a priority.

If I haven't understood this completely wrong, it *is* interpreted as
the same!

That is, entries with no priority are sorted at the same spot as
entries with the default priority - and entries with lower than
default priority are sorted below them.

If you are not talking about sorting, then I don't know what you are
talking about - since sorting is the only thing I can see priorities
affecting, otherwise they are just letters on a line with no
special significance.

-- Naked