Re: [Orgmode] log-mode & archived entries

From: Manuel Hermenegildo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] log-mode & archived entries
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:47:15 +0200

You may want to have a look at my post on

 > - the use of org-agenda-skip-archived-trees toggling to control
 >   visibility of archived tasks.  The key redefinitions that we use
 >   (everything goes to sibling archive) may be too much for other
 >   applications. Here we are just trying to make sure that we always
 >   use the archive to sibling method, since it preserves TAG
 >   inheritance, which is vital to keep archived tasks assigned to the
 >   person that had them assigned in the first place.

Carsten kindly stored it at:

 > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/6701/focus%3D6732

Manuel

 Manuel Hermenegildo                     |              Prof., C.S. Department
 Director, IMDEA-Software and CLIP Group |                T.U. of Madrid (UPM)
 http://www.cliplab.org/herme            | +34-91-336-7435 (W) -352-4819 (Fax)