Re: [Orgmode] Possible buglet in latex export

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Possible buglet in latex export
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:19:51 -0500

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried and cannot get it to crash.
>
> Robert, it seems we need, instead of a bug description, a test file,
> with the actual URL you are using.

Right.  I am working on this.  It is only happening to me in beamer,
though, which isn't really supported anyway, so it may not be worth
"fixing."

It may have been "fixed" already as a side effect of my tagging all the
frames in beamer as [fragile].

If I can identify what causes the crashing, I will submit a better test
case.

best,
Robert