Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg 1.0 for iPhone/iPod Touch now available

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg 1.0 for iPhone/iPod Touch now available
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 05:49:22 +0100

Hi everyone,

this is really amazing and a dream come true - All my Org files
with me on the go.  The application is much better than what I
originally had envisioned it could be, congratulations
Richard.

Since the app is Open Source, and since the Emacs/Org-mode side of the
synchronization is implemented and working quite well, maybe someone will
be interested to port the app to Android?  I am sure Richard would help.

- Carsten