Re: [Orgmode] [org-babel] Using the power of ESS inside an R source code

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-babel] Using the power of ESS inside an R source code block
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:29:01 -0600

Hi Bernd,

It seems that you have already found the best solution in the indirect
edit buffers (by calling C-c ' from inside of a code block).  I would
only add that in the email you mentioned below, I was specifically
talking about syntax highlighting of R code in Org-mode buffers, which
at the time I believed was not possible.  It would seem I was wrong, as
such syntax highlighting is now implemented in recent versions of
Org-mode through setting the `org-src-fontify-natively' variable.

Hope you enjoy using Org-mode with Ess.

Best -- Eric