[Orgmode] Re: Org Mode + Ditaa EPS + input charset

From: Mikael Brännström
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org Mode + Ditaa EPS + input charset
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 16:58:51 +0100

Hi Michel,

Currently DitaaEps uses the default charset. You can override this by
adding the following java option:

java -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-15 ...

Actually the DitaaEps is simply "plain Ditaa" plus an implementation
of the Java Graphics2D that outputs EPS data instead of raster data.
Thus it is simple to upgrade the ditaa addons to the new version of
ditaa, or simply include it into standard ditaa.

Regards
Mikael Brännström