Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: moving in the agenda view is slow
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:30:48 +0000

Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer Stengele wrote:
>> after disabling the showing of the outline path in agenda views:

[...]

> What do you exactly mean by: "disabling the showing of the outline path in
> agenda
> views"?
>
> Best regards,
>   Seb

I think he means the display that appears in the mini-buffer showing the
headline structure that leads to the particular element in the agenda
view.  This is fontified (quite nicely, actually) and I was suspecting
that this is what was causing a slowdown on my system as well which is
why I think the problem has something to do with the windowing system
and fonts...

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1
: using Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.3.99.g9db0.dirty)