Re: [Orgmode] indentation for section headings vs bulleted lists

From: Linus Arver
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] indentation for section headings vs bulleted lists
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 23:22:28 -0800

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 10:35:11AM +0100, Bastien wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> Linus Arver <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I'm running emacs-org-mode 7.4.
> > (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=18206).
>
> There has been important changes to the way Org handles lists in the git
> repo.  You can either check them but cloning this repo or wait for the
> next release.
>
> HTH,
>
> --
>  Bastien

I've switched to the git version of org-mode, and there is no change in
behavior. I am including a link to a screenshot, with a very good
example of the behavior (with physical line numbers showing), to see if
anyone can reproduce the behavior on their system.

Screenshot: http://img593.imageshack.us/i/20110219231411681x766sc.png/

Again, I'm very curious why org-mode's indenting code treats bulleted
lists differently than section headings.

I'm also attaching the raw .org file with this message as a reference.

-Linus