Re: [O] Update org-mode

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: Re: [O] Update org-mode
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 10:08:15 +0200

@Christian: Here's my updated Makefile (at least the first part):

# Name of your emacs binary
EMACS=/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs

# Where local software is found
#prefix=/usr/local
prefix=~/Applications

# Where local lisp files go.
lispdir   = $(prefix)/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp

# Where info files go.
infodir = $(prefix)/Aquamacs.app/Contents/Resources/info

Running the "make install" finally (after make && make doc) yielded a rather
long process with lots of output. However, when I reopened Aquamacs and and
.org file, the version checked still showed 6.33x

Anything I should do otherwise?

Thnx!

Dror Atariah
Landline:        +49-30-43024501