Re: [O] Custom latex environments using properties

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Custom latex environments using properties
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 11:35:58 +0530

suvayu ali <address@hidden> writes:

Suvayu

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am trying to implement a way to wrap a custom latex environment
> around a sub-tree where I specify the environment and its options as a
> PROPERTY. I am expecting it to work as BEAMER_env or BEAMER_envargs
> works for org-beamer export.

Not strictly answering your question. But is tangentially related ...

The excerpt pasted below is from org-special-blocks.el. I am not much
familiar with LaTeX. I hope these special blocks could be used for
achieving the desired resutls.

Also there is a way to wrap a block of text in custom divs in case of
HTML exporter.

,----

`----