[O] Import efforts

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: [O] Import efforts
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:24:20 +0200

Dear all,

I'm looking for an easy way to incorporate efforts from other, non-org
users into an org file.

Assume you do project accounting using org.  Recording and displaying the
efforts /you/ have spent on the different items is no problem thanks to the
clocking mechanism.  However, I'd like to incorporate efforts that have
been spent on delegated tasks, as well.  Co-workers not using org can
usually give me something like `It took me n hours to complete task x on
day y' or `I've spent n hours between day y and z on task x' (unless
they use a time-tracking tool with export function, but that's a
different story).

Is there a better solution to import this kind of data than to create
`fake' logbook entries, may it be manually or with help of functions?

Ulf