Re: [O] conditional TODOs

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] conditional TODOs
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 19:36:42 -0400

I typically handle this using the ordered property.

--------
* Project
:PROPERTIES:
:ORDERED: t
:END:
** VERIFY Task I am waiting on (I have a TODO state named VERIFY in my normal
setup)
** TODO Task I need to do first (after waiting)
** TODO Task I need to do second (after waiting and after the do first)
-------

Note that on the VERIFY task I usually also have a person-based tag that tells
me who it is that I'm waiting on

HTH

Mike