Re: [O] stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of dire

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] stop comments and weblinks from being coloured and names of directories from being italised, /etc/
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:08:10 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Enda <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Can there be an #+OPTION to stop comments and weblinks from being
> >> coloured and names of directories from being italised, /etc/
> >
> > In what context?
>
> I guess the OP wants to hit M-x customize-face RET on comments and
> links.
>
> 2 cents,

Maybe - but maybe he is talking about export. If I had a bit more time
and energy, I might have ranted about having to administer a third degree
interrogation in order to elicit the relevant information, but I don't
have either, so I won't :-) Guessing is all we can do at this point.

BTW, we now have four cents between us.

Nick