Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel, patch] ob-octave does not catch EOE from matlabShell on MS Windows
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 10:05:40 -0600

"Mikhail Titov" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Will do,

Thanks for following up on this.  The original author of the Octave and
Matlab support for Org-mode code blocks (Dan Davison) is no longer
following the Org-mode mailing list, so it would be good to have a new
pair of eyes on this.  If you run into elisp questions I'm sure there
are many experts on this list who would be happy to help provide
answers.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte