[O] Link colours in new Worg style

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: [O] Link colours in new Worg style
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:05:22 +0100

Hi Bastien and others,

The new Worg style is amazing; the text is very clear and much more
readable now.  However I have a major complaint about the links.  It
seems the new style overrides my browser's colour setting for unvisited
and visited links.  I think this is extremely confusing.  As per my
setting, I have blue for unvisited links and purple for visited links.
The new style overrides this to red for unvisited and blue for visited.
Obviously you can see how this leads to a confusion.  I would really
appreciate it if this was left to the user and not determined by the
webpage.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu