Re: [O] [WORG] How to ediff folded Org files?

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: Re: [O] [WORG] How to ediff folded Org files?
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 23:32:05 +0200

Marc-Oliver Ihm <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

> if I need to ediff two org-files, I just switch their buffers back to
> fundamental mode temporarily. Not elegant, but works.

the problem is, if I call e (ediff) from Magit and want to merge (e.g.)
my branch with the master branch, I don't really have access to both
versions - only to the version from the checked out branch.

ediff then gives me both versions in an ediff session (folded), but if I
try to change major-mode to fundamental I break the ediff session.

--
cheers,
Thorsten