Re: [O] Org-mode as a replacement for Google Reader

From: Tom
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode as a replacement for Google Reader
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:43:07 +0200

Karl Voit <address@hidden> schrieb:
[...]
>> I can imagine - a regular emacs on an android touch tablet without an
>> additional keyboard...
>
>I also tested a FreedomPro bluetooth keyboard with my XOOM tablet.
>Unfortunately, no Ctrl/ESC/Alt is working. So Android/Emacs is not
>usable without the Hacker's keyboard which is an on-screen keyboard
>that offers all those modifier keys. When the on-screen keyboard
>uses half of the tablet screen, it is no fun using Emacs at all.

There is an app, External Keyboard Helper (Pro), that enables full usage of
most bluetooth/usb keyboards. It is not without usability Problems, some would
need a rooted phone to solve, but I'm happy with the setup so far. I mostly
need it for connectbot sessions.
It is a payed app, but there is a free version, so you can test your setup
first.

Regards,
Tom