[O] ?dynamic-line-length?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] ?dynamic-line-length?
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 21:57:53 +0100

How can I have "dynamic-line-lengths", or in other words, the line
in an org-mode document is 78, but when two frames are opened
side-by-side, one on the left and one on the right, our original
documents line length now adapts itself to fit the decreased window
size, and yet all of the line and document can very easily be read
and written without having to move the buffer left or right.

Can it be done please? If so, how?

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.90.1