Re: [O] Debug (ox-odt): No OpenDocument schema files installed

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Debug (ox-odt): No OpenDocument schema files installed
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:24:19 +0200

Do org-odt-styles-dir and org-odt-schema-dir now point to the correct
directory?

If not, did you try putting

  (setq org-odt-data-dir "/usr/share/emacs/24.3/etc/org")

in your .emacs and restarting?

Those variables are set on startup based on the contents of
org-odt-data-dir, and not immediately updated by changing the latter.

Yours,
Christian