Re: [O] Bug: Org Habits does not recalculate the "Scheduled:" line [8.3.

From: Samuel W. Flint
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org Habits does not recalculate the "Scheduled:" line [8.3.2 (release_8.3.2-441-ga87dea @ /home/swflint/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 15:17:15 -0500

NG> I cannot reproduce your problem. Could you try again without any
NG> configuration on your side ?
>>
>> I went ahead and tried that, no configuration other than (require
>> 'org) and (require 'org-habit), and I had that same issue.  I then
>> tried removing my TODO states configuration (stored in the file), and
>> still have the same problem.

NG> Then I may be misunderstanding the issue. Would you mind describing
NG> it step by step (as a sequence of small buffer contents and
NG> keypresses) ?

Sure.

The buffer starts out like so:

* TODO Weekly Review
SCHEDULED: <2016-01-01 Fri .+1w/2w>
:PROPERTIES:
:STYLE:    habit
:END:

With the point on any part of the headline, C-c C-t switches to DONE,
and the SCHEDULED line is updated, as long as there isn't any
customization of TODO states, and is updated to look like so:

* TODO Weekly Review
  SCHEDULED: <2016-01-09 Sat .+1w/2w>
  :PROPERTIES:
  :STYLE:    habit
  :LAST_REPEAT: [2016-01-02 Sat 15:14]
  :END:
  - State "DONE"       from "TODO"       [2016-01-02 Sat 15:14]

If I have other TODO states setup, such as:
#+TODO: TODO(t) WORKING(w) | DONE(d!)
#+TODO: | CANCELED(c!)
the SCHEDULED line is not updated, but rather removed.

NG> Regards,

Thanks,

Sam

--