Re: [O] Table formula from code block

From: Michael Welle
Subject: Re: [O] Table formula from code block
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 13:14:37 +0100

Hello,

Michael Welle <address@hidden> writes:
> #+NAME: foo
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>
> (+ 4 4)
> #+END_SRC
>

> |  bar   | foo    |
> |--------+--------|
> |     42 | #ERROR |
>
> #+TBLFM: $2='(org-sbe "foo")::$1=42
>
> I'm not sure, what the problem is. Looking at org-sbe there is
> something, I don't understand. In the end org-babel-execute-src-block is
> called. That executes the _current_ source code block. But I don't
> understand, how foo (in this example) becomes the current source code
> block.
well, the docstring is a bit misleading, IMHO. Current source code block
means that the function looks around to find a source code block. I
though, it means the source code block 'I am in' at the moment.

I've tracked it down to org-babel-check-confirm-evaluate so far. In the
let*, export and eval are nil. The 5. element of info is nil, that means
(goto-char (nth 5 info)) will barf. Hmm.

Regards
hmw