Re: [O] Agenda broken after update to 9.1

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] Agenda broken after update to 9.1
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2017 08:03:22 +0200

> Hello,
>
> "Loris Bennett" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I have just updated to 9.1 from whatever version was current on ELPA
>> last week.  When I noe try to generate the agenda I get the following
>> error:
>>
>>   Press key for agenda command:
>>   org-agenda-list: Wrong type argument: listp, #("----------------" 0 16
>> (org-heading t))
>
> See ORG-NEWS > Incompatible changes > Change order of items in
> ~org-agenda-time-grid~

OK, thanks.  After removing the customisation for org-agenda-time-grid,
the agenda is generated.

However, when I try to clock into the first of several entries in the
agenda, I get the error

  org-duration-to-minutes: Invalid duration format: ""

and am not clocked in.  If I try the same entry a second time, there is
no error and I am clocked in.  Switching between clocks other than that
for the first entry work fine.

Any ideas what the problem here might be?

Cheers,

Loris